Monday, September 03, 2007

My 2nd DPT shot and 7 Months Health Examination

August 21st, 2007: I have my 7 months health examination. I weight 10.367 kg and has grown to 69.2 cm long. Mommy was advised to watch my diet during this time cause I'm overweight for my age. However, since I was able to turn my body and do crawling, I didn't gain as much as before. Actually, in this past 1 month, I have only gained 400gr....! and On August 24th, I have my 2nd DPT shot. Again, the doctor complimented me for I didn't cry at all. :) Recently, I can crawl all over the room in the house and keep mommy busy always. Mommy and Daddy are so worried that I will hit my head over the sharp edges furniture that they have installed many protection bumper all around the furniture. Thank you for always concerning about my safety, Daddy and Mommy. Love, Riki

No comments: