Thursday, August 16, 2007

My First Trip To Seoul, Korea ( August 11th-15th)





There were about 10 of us visited Seoul, Korea from August 11th to 15th during the Obon Holiday. (Mommy, me and Daddy. Grandpa n Grandma, Aunt Yukiko's family and Aunt Mieko) It's mommy's and my first time visiting Korea. We took JAL Airlines, and I was given various kinds of toys. The flight was not too long, and it took about 2 hours to reach our destination. We departed from Haneda Airport and landed in Gimpo Airport on our way to Seoul. However, the returning to Tokyo, we departed from Incheon Airport instead and arrived in Narita Airport. Since I'm almost 7 months now, I can enjoy the baby food as well in the plane. Even though I'm still too young to enjoy the food in Seoul, I feel really happy to spend plenty of time with Daddy. Everyone seems to enjoy various kinds of Korean food during this trip. We took the Seoul City Bus Tour which is really a good way to travel around Seoul City and visited 2 palaces and various tourist attractions. Mommy quite enjoyed shopping at MyeongDong. We stayed 3 nights at Renaissance Seoul Hotel and 1 night at Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel. They were really good hotel and we were provided with baby cribs from both these hotels. I had my first swimming experience at Renaissance hotel. During this trip, I was again pretty popular due to my chubbiness, and this time, Daddy was kept busy looking after me and smiling to people who just couldn't resist touching my chubby legs n hands. Thank you Daddy n Mommy. Wish that we can have more trips together in the near future. Kamsamhamnida Daddy n Mommy......:)!!!
Love, Riki

No comments: