Sunday, June 10, 2007

Riki's first Star Cruise Trip (June 3rd-8th, 2007)






















Mommy brought me along for the first cruise trip. I felt so excited to see grandpa and grandma again. Mommy is glad to see grandma cause she looks so much better from the last time we saw her in March. She brought along her medicine along, though and she needs to prepare the medicine by boiling it for about 30 min every morning. Uncle Ahui also joined the trip and brought along his family cause the kids in Indonesia are having summer holiday. We took the Starcruise from Singapore on June 3rd and arrived in Ho Chi Minh city two days later. Since the weather is really hot, mommy decided not to visit the city cause the journey from the port to the city takes almost 2 hours. It will be too hard for both of us. We just enjoyed our time in the cruise. On June 7th, the cruise arrived on an island called Pulau Redang. It's a really beautiful island, and we enjoyed the blue sea and many shows and games which the cruise staff has prepared on the island. Mommy takes several pictures of the island and also swam in the swimming pool. We got back to Singapore the next day. I was very popular in the cruise cause many people just love my chubbiness and a lot of people would just stop to play with me and gather around me. And everyone is so surprised to find out that I'm only 4 months old and weighs over 9 kg now. Grandpa has been a big help for mommy by carrying me most of the time. Even though I'm still too young to enjoy all the activities in the cruise, I would very much like to visit it again with daddy the next time. Thank you Mommy for taking good care of me and praying for me always. Grandma has also prepared the trip to Genting Highland from tomorrow onwards, so Mommy will upload more pictures after we complete the whole trip.


Luv, Riki

No comments: