Sunday, October 22, 2006



1st Baptism Anniversary (Oct. 16, 2006)

I couldn't stop being so thankful for all the blessings that I have received in this past one year since I have my baptism at TUC (Tokyo Union Church) on Oct. 16,2005 with 4 other sisters. Sometimes I could be over enthusiastic when I tried to explain to those who haven't experienced receiving Chist as their savior. God is good...all the time. Despite of all the ups n downs in life, by trusting in His love, grace and mercy, we could always feel the inner peace. Thanks to all my sister n brother who celebrated with me at Mrs. Sohn's house in Shibuya. :)

I was just happened to see the list of things which I would like to accomplish in year 2006 together with my wishes. Surprisingly, 80% of them have been answered. It's amazing how powerful is the meaning of prayer. And it's best when I can share everything with my HG's brothers and sisters and having the time to pray together. I'm most thankful with this first pregnancy. Making confession is one of the things which I've done as well. God is merciful and He would never abandon us when we need Him. And everything is definitely in His timing. I strongly believe that God always has a purpose for everything that we needs to go through no matter if it's a good or bad experience. Those experiences lead us to rely more on Him and trusting that He would guide us step by step through the way.

I'm now still praying the salvation for those whom I love the most. I really hope that they receive Jesus Christ as the savior of their life. Through this, I am very much looking forward to spend time with them not only in this world but also in eternity. God, please open up the hearts of the people whom I love and that they may receive your mercy and grace and accept you as their savior. Amen.

No comments: